A free podcast from Cue Learning
In Episode 12, literacy experts Sharon and Phil Callen are joined by Maddie Cotterell, an early career teacher who shares her story, how she implements learning and builds classroom libraries.
Maddie is teaching Reception at Mt Barker South Primary School in South Australia.
She chats about starting out in teaching, a year of rapid growth and how she has learned to quickly apply her learning.
In this discussion, Maddie also talks about:
- How literacy learning has impacted her development
- The importance of professional development
- How she connects with every child, every day and the 7 Timeless T’s
- Her practices and routines
- How she revamped her classroom library
- Essentials of literacy
Tune in now and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favourite podcast player. Listen in now!
To find out about how Cue can help you and your school, visit the Cue Learning website http://www.cuelearning.com.au/.